1. First, read the article “Google Sheds Bureaucracy” (attached)
2. Next respond to the following questions
- What stage in the organizational lifecycle was Google at when it decided to restructure
- How does Google’s new structure help it achieve its goal of “shedding bureaucracy”?
- This article was published in 2015. Since then, how well do you think Google has achieved some of its stated objectives of the new structure?
- If you were the CEO of Alphabet today and considering the political headwinds that are blowing in Alphabet’s direction, would you maintain the same structure or would you seek to re-engineer the organization once again?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."