The purpose of this assignment is for you to examine the components of a research article (see example research paper under reading material), and to identify guidelines for conducting critical analyses of published works. The knowledge gained here should be applied when completing your weeks 5 research assignment. As you complete writing assignments it is a good idea to proof read your work or use the University writing center to help with APA formatting; both are great sources for assistance in minimizing grammatical errors and conducting research.
Your assignment:Find and then evaluate a Research article – Mobile technology preferred; but any technology topic is acceptable (must follow APA and these formatting requirements:)
- Write a four – six (4-6) page paper that evaluates a research article that you found – your paper should be: typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. See hand-outs provided on graduate and APA style research papers.
- State the name of the article you found, use the questions below as context for evaluating your article; discuss what this article about; cite this article and include it in your reference list.
- Use at least four different quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia, Blogs, Info articles, and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources for research writing.
- Include a cover page containing: the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference pages do not count toward the page count. Review the Helpful Information provided related to critical thinking and also follow the hand-outs provided in this folder.
Please use the example “Guidelines for Evaluating your Research Article” as your guide in addressing the questions below:
- What is an Information Technology Project?
- What makes research writing different that ordinary information/observation writing?
- Identify & explain the major components of a research paper format.
- What components of a research format is included in your article, and
- How does this format contribute to the purpose of the writing?
- Why use Peer Reviewed journals in research?
- Why are keywords used during the Literature Review process?
- Why use/apply APA basic citation style in your writing assignments?
- Why is academic integrity important (see syllabus)?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."