You must answer each of the questions in a legible and well-organized manner. Be sure to read the questions carefully, answer the question, define terms, explain the key concepts involved, and use specific examples. Feel free to draw from class lectures, websites, recent articles from credible sources (e.g. Wall Street Journal), and other sources. Simple one sentence answers are not acceptable; you must support your position with evidence and concepts from the class and readings but keep your individual answers under 2 pages of text per answer. Don’t just write your opinion and be sure to justify your answer and include citations.
- Discuss what Yossi Sheffi means by a “resilient enterprise.” How can global trade and site selection build a more resilient enterprise? Why or why not was resiliency a consideration with your export market plan and industrial site location analysis?
- Discuss distributional market segmentation and demographic market segmentation. How are the two processes of dividing a market into potential customers different and yet related? Include specific examples e.g., from your export marketing plan
- If you were asked by the retail or industrial company where you work to identify a new location, what process would you follow to select a new or expanded operational site? How would the process differ for a new retail location versus a new manufacturing location? (Be sure to reflect on your industrial site selection exercise and the retail site selection analysis report which you completed for this course)
- Throughout the course, you have been tasked with using various data platforms (e.g., Gazelle.AI, USITC trade data web, and IBISWorld) and management tools (i.e., decision matrix, screening) to make more informed management decisions. What do you see as the advantages and limitations of taking a data analytics approach to management decisions? Provide examples from your export market plan and industrial site selection report. Based on this experience, what data analytics skills (if any), do you think would enhance your career?
- What recommendations would you have for either the company for whom you did the export market plan or the manufacturing site selection plan to continue these global business plans post Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic?
We expect that you should be able to answer the questions by spending about 1 hour on each of the 5 (five) questions. Budget your time accordingly. (No more than 10 pages)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."