Exploring the Impact of COVID-19 Virtual Learning on School-Aged Children
1. Describe the topic of study, why the study needs to be conducted, and the potential social implications of the study.
2. State the research Problem
Statement of the Problem
1. Provide evidence of consensus that the problem is current, relevant, and significant to the discipline.
2. Frame the problem in a way that builds upon or counters previous research findings focusing primarily on research conducted in the last 5 years.
3. State the research
Section 2-The literature Review
1. The literature Review grounds the research review in a theoretical framework. This section is substantiated through the peer-review articles.
2. In this section, the student should discuss findings from relevant empirical peer-reviewed research articles on the topic. The review should include at least (5) articles from a journal publication. The articles should date no further than the year 2017.
3. This section should contain at least (3) discovered these from the literature review.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."