After reviewing the essential concepts, readings, and cases for 3.1, 3.2, and 3.3, read the Harvard Business Review’s “Accenture’s Code of Business Ethics.”
- Continue to use the company selected for the Competency 1 and 2 Demonstration of Mastery. Ideally this should be a place of business where you are currently working or have worked in the past.
- In a brief introductory paragraph, provide some additional basic information about the company’s code of ethics. Highlight the key points and features.
- In the body of the paper, answer the following questions based on the Accenture’s Code of Business Ethics case study:
- In your organization, what format is the most current code of ethics/conduct in? How does the format meet the needs of employees who are searching for information?
- Around what is your organization’s code of ethics/conduct centered? Provide the text of this item.
- In what way(s) is your organization’s code of ethics/conduct a practical guide for employees?
- What audience is your organization’s code of ethics/conduct directed to?
- In what ways, if any, does your organization’s code of ethics/conduct support day-to-day decision making?
- How are the universal core ethical values of honesty, integrity, loyalty, responsibility, fairness, and citizenship represented in your organization’s code of ethics/conduct? If one or more are not represented, how might they be?
- What information would you like to see in your organization’s code of ethics/conduct? Why?
- The paper should be a maximum of 3 pages, 12 point font, double spaced. Use APA in-text citations and reference list.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."