Electronic Health Record Systems (EHRS)To
Explain interoperability and discuss how it supports the use of the electronic health record (EHR) and health information systems (HIS).
To improve the quality of care through Health Information Technology (HIT), electronic health record systems (EHRS) implementation has become a top priority in US hospitals and healthcare organizations.
- Explain the differences between electronic health record (EHR), electronic medical record (EMR), and the shared electronic health record (SEHR).
- Discuss the benefits of EHRs and explain how they improve safety and support patient care.
- Identify the common threats to information system security in EHRs.
- What measures are implemented to protect patient security, privacy, and confidentiality in the EHR?
- Discuss the actions nurses can take to protect their patients’ information in the EHR.
- Include reference from the ANA Guide to the Code of Ethics (2015) textbook to support your discussion.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."