Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum, read or view the following resources:
- Metropolitan Health and Human Services (MHHS) Case Study
- Overview and Challenges of Clinical Decision Making in Mental Health Practice
- Social Justice and Public Policy Advocacy
- A Visual Overview of Health Care Delivery in the United States
- Can Reflective Multicriteria Be the New Paradigm for Healthcare Decision-Making? The EVIDEM Journey
- Between the Patient and Politics—A Ready-To-Use Simulation for Human Service Practitioners
- Shared Decision Making (Links to an external site.)
- HHS A to Z Index (Links to an external site.)
Throughout your program you have explored a variety of methods through which health and human services have been delivered in communities. Either use the MHHS Case Study or a community organization of your choice and describe challenges that a health and human services professional would face. Explore how these challenges might impact decision making in the organization. Ensure you include a variety of perspectives (e.g., social, economic, psychological, political, etc.) Your initial post should contain a minimum of 400 words.
Guided Response: Due by Day 7 (Monday). Respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings. Your responses should be a minimum of 100 words each and should either elaborate on a key point a peer has made or seek to gain additional information.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."