- Evaluate the challenges and benefits of employing a diverse workforce.
- Formulate strategies for conducting business and managing employees in a global society.
- Critique the impact of diversity, equity, and inclusion on organizations.
- Evaluate the role of identity, diverse segments, and cultural backgrounds within organizations.
- Compare cultural and social intelligence.
- Analyze the importance of managing a diverse workforce.
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
Over the last year, you have been working to advance your company in the area of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Because of your efforts, you have been chosen to present at a national conference and share highlights of what you have done and learned along the way.
First, using the Movement Advancement Project:
- Select three issues to research.
- Research these issues in two different states.
Next, create a presentation (slides and speaker’s notes) that:
- Introduces LGBTQ+ workplace diversity, including the challenges and benefits of employing this workgroup.
- Identifies your three chosen issues from the Movement Advancement Project and your two states.
- How might DEI impact your organization for each issue in each state?
- Describes the intersection of other aspects of diversity, such as race, gender, and generation, and their impact on LGBTQ workers in each state.
- Examines the role of cultural and social intelligence when managing workplace diversity.
- Discusses strategies for implementing the four components of the Corporate Equality Index into a company for each state.
- Determines the value of diversity management for the future.
- Be sure the presentation displays proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, and credible sources cited in APA format.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."