Use the attached template to finish assignment.
Understand Access Control Protocols: The two basic forms of medium access control protocols are CSMA/CD, which is found on star-wired bus local area networks, and CSMA/CA, which is found on wireless local area networks. Discuss the differences and similarities of these two protocols. Why would two be needed? Discuss why CSMA/CD would not be a good choice for a wireless network.
- Price vs. Performance: Your Company is opening a new office and you have been selected to be the IT person. Money is tight and everything must be newly provisioned. You decide to utilize the six value chain activities to meet the needs of the organization. Your first step is to research the differences in all components, performance, and costs between 100-Mbps. LAN and 1000-Mbps LAN configurations.
- Prepare a chart showing the performance and price difference.
- Consider that you will be deploying in an office with 100 people, including a demanding General Manager. There is a “good amount” of file sharing within the office (which is what your boss said when you asked him that question).
- Given the cost differences, which system would you recommend? Also, consider that everyone wants fast Internet (no external application serving will be taking place from the office), but there will be email.
- Will your choice affect the Internet speed of the users?
- How would you deliver value and support the needs of the organization?
- Understand the network design process: You create a report for the organization and discuss the differences and similarities between a physical network design and a virtual design. Using the service value chain activities, you assess the overall importance of design when it comes to building network infrastructure.
- Become an expert on switches: In your report: you include the importance of switches as a very important component in any network. You provide a technical description of the internal operation of a basic switch. You include how and why is it different than a hub? You include the description of some important configuration options that may be commonly found with switches.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."