As a culmination activity, you will get to apply many of the concepts we have learned throughout the semester for this group project based on Target. Please review the Developing the Modern Shopping Experience
Developing the Modern Shopping Experience
- SWOT Analysis of the current situation (this can be a chart) but each area MUST be explained
- How should Target Home continue to deliver on the brand promise of Expect More, Pay Less? What does “Expect More” mean in Home categories and how does the guest define value? In order to sustain growth, Target must continue to surprise and delight guests across all channels. How should Target Home’s strategy to provide consistent, cross-channel experiences come to life over the next two years?
- Starting with the framework of the four P’s, provide ideas for how you would approach this challenge as a Senior buyer on a category within Home: Product, Price, Promotions, and Place/Supply Channel. (See case for specific questions to answer.)
- 4 Please consider and address the areas that relate to your ideas above: Team Structure; Technology; Marketing; Product Categories; External Competition; Profitability in the supply chain. Supporting proposal recommendations with information that addresses the why’s behind each topic.
- Second SWOT Analysis based upon the implementation of the proposal. This can be a chart but each area MUST be explained
- Financial considerations – rough financial costs/budget for your proposed suggestions
- 7 Conclusion
Note: If you would like to select a specific category within Home, the division is comprised of the following categories:
- Home Décor: Tabletop, Lighting, Decorative accents, Wall décor
- Domestics: Bath, Bedding, Kids home, Soft home, Window, Rugs
- Stat and Seasonal: Patio, Lawn & Garden, Flowers, Seasonal, Christmas, Halloween
- Housewares: Kitchen, Small appliances, Storage, and Organization
- Furniture: Living room/office, Kitchen/dining, Media, Bedroom, Bathroom, Kids
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."