Context/overview: This week you will describe the channels of distribution structure you will use to get your product or into the market.
Write a 3-5 page paper that addresses:
• The rationale for the structure you have selected.
• How you will work with your channel members to help them promote your product to the ultimate consumer. This may include push and pull promotional strategies. How will you manufacture your product, warehouse it, and move the product to the next channel level?
• What should your channel members expect from you, the manufacturer (marketer) of your product? How will your organization be structured to accomplish this?
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
• Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
• Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
• Include cover page and reference page.
• At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
• No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
• Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
• Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."