Examine the nature and functions of strategic management.
Today a new quarter begins at one of the following well-known organization:Amazon.
There are changes on the horizon for your chosen company(AMAZON) that could either impact business positively or negatively, so there is a need to revisit the current strategic plan.
Complete the following steps by writing a three- to four-page APA formatted paper with at least two outside sources (in addition to the text):
- Research what the vision and objectives are for the organization over the next two years.
- What is the current vision and has the organization followed this vision through their actions? If so, how, and if not, in what ways?
- What are the short-term and long-term objectives for the organization? In what ways can these objectives be achieved? (If the organization has not provided this information, use your research to hypothesize what these objectives might be, and how they could be achieved.)
- Complete a SWOT analysis by performing research on your chosen organization. If the necessary information is not available, infer what the missing information might be based on your research.
- What are the current strengths of the organization and will they still be of value as the industry changes?
- In what way can the current weaknesses be minimized while adapting to the change on the horizon?
- Are the opportunities of the previous plan still applicable? If not, what will the new opportunities be?
- What are the upcoming threats? Can they be addressed in the same way as they have been in the past?
In addition to answering the questions above, please answer the following question in your paper: In what way was this analysis beneficial in providing the beginnings of a well-rounded plan for the future, and in what way will this understanding impact the workforce? Incorporate information from the readings, your research, and personal experience (using APA citations where appropriate).
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."