*** PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS**** and LOOK AT Pecha Kucha Presentation Rubric Grading Key
- Prepare narrated Keynote presentation based upon a successful leader the student admires.
- The student will conduct research about the leader and prepare a presentation about the leadership attributes and practices that make the leader successful.
The presentation will incorporate a modified Pecha Kucha style of presentation of 20 slides (20 seconds per slide)
As you conduct your research, consider the following:
- Look for such multi-dimensionality in the leader you select and explore the most discussed endeavors or talents.
- Consider why the leader’s career was successful, with accomplishments.
- Be sure to incorporate at least 3 chapters and 3 laws each from the Maxwell and Greene texts.
- Create a presentation, which “leads” the viewer through a thoughtful story and representation of your selected leader. Review the EXL Pecha Kucha example.
- What attributes of the Maxwell or Greene book does/ did the leader possess?
- Discuss at what level within the 5 levels of leadership that your chosen leader is currently in, or has been in the past and why they are at that level.
- Incorporate points/topics from the assigned readings as you paint a picture of your leader.
- 1. Where are they now (or finish?)
- 2. How did they get there?
- 3. What Greene Laws or Maxwell chapters/concepts have they used or experienced?
- The slides should consist of images (one per slide), not bulleted lists or a lot of text.
- Remember, you have a Lynda.com account for learning Keynote, there is a help feature in Keynote, and you can always Google how to do Pecha Kucha presentations or narrate the Keynote.
Videos to Watch:
Example of presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCp8jGmdpg0
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."