Course Project: Part 2—Developing a Needs Statement
In Week 1, you described a program for the health problem and identified the right division for the program.
Week 2 Tasks
This week, you will develop a needs statement, which provides factual information for understanding the health problem. A problem statement is one of the most crucial parts of your concept paper. This is the first section your audience will read, and it will set the tone for your proposed program. A well-written problem statement should include the nature of the problem, who the problem affects, the current impact of the problem, and future consequences of the problem, if left unaddressed.
Continuing with the Microsoft Word report you created in W1 Assignment 3, add 2–4 pages to the report covering the following:
- Explain the public health problem your program will address using factual information.
- Define the public health problem.
- Describe the adverse effects of the problem on public health and well-being.
- Provide detailed and specific data on the problem and the community in which the project will be implemented.
- Explain the anticipated improvements in health outcomes upon successful implementation of the program.
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.
- Name your report SU_PHE4070_W2_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."