Complete a book review on Sticking Points: How to Get 5 Generations Working Together in the 12 Places They Come Apart. The review will be completed in a proper book review format.
- Use this site as a resource: Book Reviews – The Writing Center
The book review should include the following sections:
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Qualifications of the author
- Summary of the content – meaningful overview of key topics
- Analysis and evaluation of the book
- Value of the book in leadership studies
- Reference Page
There is no specific assigned length for the review; however, the review must be complete and demonstrate a clear understanding of the content. The book review must be submitted as a Word file (.doc) and prepared according to proper APA style, including title page, abstract, and references. See the rubric for additional information:
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."