- A conflict occurred during Phase III of Intuit, Inc.’s cloud-based applications project. The Systems Administrator submitted her two weeks’ notice and will be leaving the company. Her part of the project will need to be assigned to someone else until the position is filled.
As project manager, you must determine the changes that need to be made to the project and communicate those changes with c-suite level managers.
Review your flowchart from last week to determine how the Systems Administrator’s departure affects the project and what changes need to be made as a result.
Select an appropriate communication channel such as a short video, audio recording, presentation, or email, to deliver the message. Create a message of change to the c-suite level managers, and include the following information in your communication:
- An analysis of how this conflict presents a challenge to the project
- A description of the changes happening to the project
- In addition to your message of change, provide a 150- to 350-word summary in which you:
- Articulate why this is an appropriate communication channel for this message.
- Explain how the project manager’s actions of communicating the new plan will influence the rest of the team.
- Submit your message of change and summary.
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar and Writing Guides
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."