Case Study: The Ministry of Health’s Strategy for Quality Assurance and Patient Safety
For this assignment, you will write a research paper exploring the Ministry of Health’s (MOH) vision and strategy to improve healthcare quality and safety for all citizens throughout the Kingdom.
Choose three out of the following four topics:
- Patient Safety Taxonomy
- Saudi (CBAHI) Accreditation
- Medication Safety
- Healthcare Technology
For each selected topic:
- Provide an overview of the MOH vision and strategy for that topic including the role of the Quality Assurance and Patient Safety General Department
- Explain the importance of the topic and how it will improve healthcare quality and safety in Saudi Arabia.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Four-to-five pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
- Formatted per APA and Saudi Electronic University standards.
- Provide support for your work with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external. The Saudi Digital Library is a good place to find these references.
- Provide full APA references for the sources used on a reference page, along with appropriate in-text citations.
- Utilize headings to organize the content in your work.
You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."