Change is a constant in business and knowing how to deal with it is important for nearly all workers, but is especially important to leaders and project managers. Understanding how change may affect employee motivation is considered in this assessment as is how to manage it.
Review the CapraTek activity linked in the Resources under the Capella Multimedia heading as needed to refresh your memory.
You are concerned that the organizational change described in the CapraTek activity has affected the motivation of your remaining team members. Considering this, complete the following:
- Analyze the following theories to inform which one would best help you create a change management strategy that addresses the waning motivation of your team. Provide an example of how you would apply one of the theories.
- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs.
- Hertzberg’s motivation and hygiene theory.
- Describe a strategy designed to motivate your individual team members. It should be based upon either Maslow’s or McClelland’s theories. Consider the areas of compensation, recognition, achievement, advancement, et cetera. Explain why you believe it is appropriate.
- Consider the statement: Change often causes conflict. What types of conflict would you expect to emerge from the change described in the CapraTek activity? Why?
Your assessment should meet the following requirements:
- Number of resources: A minimum of four references.
- APA format: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Length: 4–5 double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."