Behavioral Aspects: Final Project Part 2
[WLOs: 1, 2] [CLOs: 1, 4]
Prior to beginning work on this assignment visit the PubMed Central web page. You may also consider reviewing the PubMed Central Quick Start Guide and PubMed Tutorials to help you navigate the resource more effectively.
For your assignment this week, you will complete an additional step on your selected topic for the final project. This week you will gather another five scholarly sources that relate to the behavioral aspects of your topic. Please note that the topic you selected will determine what questions you will address from the two options listed below.
- Option A: If you have selected a brain-based disorder,
- Describe the symptoms of the disorder and how those symptoms are related to the brain structures that are involved.
- Option B: If you have selected a brain process,
- Discuss how the brain processes information to reach the behavior in question.
The Behavioral Aspects: Final Project Part 2 paper
- Must be three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center’s APA Style resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013.
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."