- Research and explain the difference between auditory icons and earcons.
- Give reasons why and when/where audio can be useful, and give examples.
- Explain when sound is not a good idea in an interface, and give examples.
- Describe some of the obstacles to speech recognition or speech production (or both) and give examples.
- Explain what accessibility and redundancy mean and why they are appropriate to incorporate in ethical design.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."