Attend a public meeting or other large-group decision-making process (e.g., in a religious organization, corporation, and so on) and write a 4-6 page paper including following:
● Describe the event you attended (no more than one page).
● Map out the process for decision making as it was demonstrated at the meeting.
● Was there a place for public or stakeholder participation?
● Were decisions made by vote, consensus, or something in between?
● Were all stakeholders heard or able to share their concerns?
● Who was the final decision maker?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."