- Review the media programs and blog found in the Learning Resources which will introduce you to the critical elements of a scholarly article, how to identify them, and how to read scholarly articles.
- Review the Haas and Ray (2020) article found in the Learning Resources. You will use this article to complete this Assignment.
- Review the Scholarly Article Content Analysis Worksheet Preparation Guide, the Scholarly Article Content Analysis Worksheet including the brief case conceptualization found in the Learning Resources and consider the “client” for any counseling implications. Note: you will use this Worksheet to complete this Assignment.
- Complete the Scholarly Article Content Analysis Worksheet for the Hass & Ray (2020) article.
- Analyze the contents of the article and apply the findings to the case conceptualization included in the worksheet.
- Critically analyze the article and identify all components:
- Is the article scholarly?
- What is the problem/purpose?
- What is(are) the research question(s)?
- Who are the participants?
- What are the ethical/cultural considerations?
- What data /information was collected from participants?
- How did the researchers describe the results/answer to the research question?
- How does this research apply to the case study?
Be sure to support your Assignment by citing all resources including those in the Learning Resources. Use proper APA format and citations.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."