Assignment #3: Santa Fe Grill Sampling (p. 163)
You are going to develop a sample design proposal for Santa Fe Frill by answering the following:
- Should a probability or nonprobability sample be used? Why? (2 pts)
- After you have decided on #1 above, what type of sampling should be used – simple random, stratified, convenience etc. Why? (3 pts)
- Given your sampling design in #2 above, discuss 1 advantage and 1 disadvantage in your choice. (5 pts)
- Given the sampling design in #2 above, how will potential respondents be selected for the study? (5 pts)
- In your opinion, what would be a ‘good’ sample size? Be sure to provide a specific number/range of numbers. Otherwise, no credit/grade will be given. Why did you chose this number/range of numbers? Be sure to balance all the factors (such a costs, finding respondents, etc.) before suggesting a number/range of numbers. (5 pts)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."