- Assess the instructional systems in your educational setting using Standard 4, “Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment” of the Professional Standards for Educational Leaders, 2015 from the National Policy Board for Educational Administration (NPBEA).
Note: While the professional standards were written to guide the practice of educational leaders, the NPBEA report explains that the standards are not intended to prescribe specific actions; rather, their application should be adapted “to be most effective in particular circumstances and contexts” (p. 4). As such, you will need to modify your application of Standard 4 to assess the instructional systems—not the current leadership—in your educational setting.
Share your assessment discoveries in a paper in which you provide detailed responses to the following questions:
- What positive and/or negative findings did you discover in your educational setting in relationship or comparison to the standards?
- How do these findings support or detract from the mission, vision, and culture in your educational setting?
- What are the potential implications to the other professional standards?
- Your assignment should fully address each question, not exceed 2 double-spaced pages, and reflect proper APA formatting for all citations. A title page is not required.
Submit your assignment.
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar Assistance
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."