- Week 1 Discussion
Week 1 DiscussionThis week our focus is on defining data visualization. Therefore, after reviewing all of the content this week, answer all of the following questions in the initial prompt.
- What is your definition of data visualization?
- What are the key components of data visualization?
- What techniques do you hope to learn from this course?
- Students should engage on three separate days (the initial post by Wednesday and two additional days with peers) with peers with substantive posts. Be sure to refer to the grading rubric for additional discussion board requirements.
- Week 1 HomeworkWe will be using data visualization within a tool for this course. Please download and install R (CRAN) onto your PC. There are two items that must be downloaded for this course: R and RStudio. Required!If you are using a computer with a Windows operating system, make sure that when you download base R, you download Rtools, as well.
- Downloading R from the developer’s site
- Downloading RStudio Desktop (free version)
- Verify this by attaching ONLY the screenshots to display your completion of the R software installation. Also, note (in one short paragraph- that is at least three sentences in length) how the installation went and if you encountered any issues. If you did, how were they solved?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."