Select a product, line of products, or brand from a company of your choice and research the company’s social media marketing strategies. Carefully examine the social media presence for the product. In an analysis (750-1,000 words), identify how the company utilizes social media to promote the product. Address the following in your analysis:
- What is the customer segment for this particular product, line of products, or brand?
- Which social media outlets does the company use to reach the customer segment? Discuss elements of their campaign.
- Examine the customer segment’s response to the company’s social media marketing (e.g., through evaluating user-generated content related to the campaign, sales data for particular products, etc.). Based on that response, how effective are the company’s social media marketing strategies?
- Compare the company’s social media strategies to one of its major competitors. What does the company do well to distinguish itself and product(s)/brand?
- Finally, recommend two specific strategies for how the company could more effectively utilize social media to better target its customer segment and increase its competitive advantage in the market.
Support your ideas and findings with descriptions of specific social media campaign examples and consumer and market research.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Please see Rubric
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."