1. Decreased Cardiac Output related to Altered myocardial contractility
2. Risk for Impaired Skin Integrity related to immobility
3. Activity Intolerance related to immobility
4. Risk for Infection related to Inadequate primary defenses: broken skin, traumatized tissues; environmental exposure
5. Risk for Impaired Gas Exchange related to Alveolar/capillary membrane changes: interstitial, pulmonary edema, congestion
6. Excess Fluid Volume related to increased antidiuretic hormone (ADH) production, and sodium/water retention.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."