Unit 3 AS1: Case Problem: Hamilton County Judges
The purpose of this assignment is to know how to apply probability concepts to evaluate judges’ performance.
- Open the DataFile of Judge (attached).
- Calculate the probability of cases being appealed and reversed in the three different courts.
- Calculate the probability of a case being appealed for each judge.
- Calculate the probability of a case being reversed for each judge.
- Calculate the probability of reversal given an appeal for each judge.
- Rank the judges within each court. State the criteria you used and provide a rationale for your choice.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."