9: BUSINESS ETHICS, TECHNOLOGY, RISK, ISSUE, AND CRISIS MANAGEMENT (CRITICAL THINKING)
Understanding Crisis Management and Risks
Crisis management, an important planning process, reached global importance with the industrial and environmental disasters of the 1980s. A crisis is a threat to the organization, includes an element of surprise, and requires the organization to respond in a short period of time. Even though there is an element of surprise, organizations can prepare for some measure of risk. Managing crises and risks are more relevant today as businesses deal with protecting data, utilizing ethical supply chains, manage cross-cultural communications, focus on producing safe products, and evaluate how to forestall man-made environmental disasters. COVID-19 is a crisis facing businesses, governments, and societies across the globe. Consider COVID-19 and the impact on businesses.Be sure that you accurately answer/cover the following in your analysis:
- Research the impact of COVID-19 on business organizations in Saudi Arabia.
- From your research, what have been successful and unsuccessful examples of crisis management?
- What knowledge have you gained from your crisis management research that might be useful when considering ethical scandals?
You should meet the following requirements:
- Be 3-4 pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract, or required reference page, which are never a part of the minimum content requirements.
- Use APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Chapter 6 in Business & Society: Ethics, Sustainability & Stakeholder Management
- Amoiradis, C & Stankova, M. (Mar 2020) The systemic crisis and the need for sustainability: An overview. Management Research and Practice, 12(1), 15-26. .
- Module 9, Chapter 6 PowerPoint slides
- Module 9, Chapter 9 PowerPoint slides
- Martin, K., Shilton, K., Smith, J. (2019). a target=”_blank” href=”https://search.proquest.com/docview/2239442216?accountid=142908″>Business and the ethical implications of technology: Introduction to the symposium. Journal of Business Ethics, 1-11.
- Mittelstadt, B. (2019). AI ethics – Too principled to fail? Author. https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3391293
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."