Complete Signature Assignment
This week, you will focus on one of the models you studied during this course. Your task in your Signature Assignment is to choose one of the classic MFT models that you learned about in this course and demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the model, including how the model approaches treatment planning. To do this, you are expected to describe how the model is based in systems theory, identify the theorist(s) who created the model, the role of the therapist, key assumptions, interventions, goals, course (length) of treatment, and limitations. Here is a general layout of what should be covered in this
I. Introduce the (overview of what you will address in the , which is to describe your chosen model).
II. Describe your chosen therapy model.
- Be sure to thoroughly articulate the primary theorist(s) of your selected Classic Model, including a specific illustration of why this model can be considered among approaches based on systems-based theories.
- Describe the role of the therapist, key assumptions, interventions, goals, and course (length) of treatment using information from multiple sources and in-text citations. This is one of the most important sections of your , so focus your energy here. This section may include some information from the articles you located in Week 10.
- Offer a critique of your chosen model. Discuss any possible limitations from this model, how cultural competency and diversity is addressed in the model, and any shortcomings of the model based on the research articles you located in Week 10.
III. Develop a treatment plan to treat the family.
- Create a brief case example. You can base your family system on a movie that you have seen, a family you know, your own family, or your imagination. Describe the family system, including important information about their context (this will include aspects of their culture, belief systems, etc.) and presenting problem(s). This section will be written up in a paragraph (around 400 words).
- Present a brief general treatment plan that uses goals, tasks, and interventions that are theoretically consistent with the model you chose. Review the treatment plan materials from earlier in the course and format the treatment plan as you would during therapy (with appropriate labels/numbers for goals, etc.) rather than just writing in paragraph format.
IV. Conclusion- Summarize the main points of your.
To complete this assignment successfully, you are required to demonstrate your knowledge of the selected model and treatment planning.
Length: 7-9 pages, not including title and references pages
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."