Assignment – Increase a Client’s Ability to Thrive – Write My Paper Today
You are interviewing for a Human Services Generalist Position with a human services organization that serves a community near you. They provide educational and employment resources to job-seeking, low-income families and individuals.
As part of the interview process, the hiring manager has asked you to prepare a visually appealing PowerPoint slideshow introducing ways to coordinate various systems within a client’s life that are supportive and encourage them to thrive. Your PowerPoint slideshow will need to:
- Have a title slide that includes the name of your community.
- Contain 4-6 content slides.
- Address the following:
- What personality/human behaviors need to be addressed with regard to helping someone find a job and/or seek education?
- How can a family system support a client who is seeking a job or additional education? When might a family system work against an individual with these needs?
- What macro systems/social forces need to be considered?
- Suggest 2 national and 2 local community resources to help individuals from low-income families who are seeking employment or additional education.
- Use proper spelling/grammar.
- Cite at least 3 academic references and present the sources in APA format on a References slide.
When developing a presentation, it’s important to be mindful of how you layout your content. The slides should present key points, arranged in a logical manner, without extraneous information contributing to a cluttered look. Using the Speaker Notes feature in PowerPoint is a great way to include relevant details to be shared during your presentation without overloading the slides.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."