This particular assignment in this course will be a combination of the
This particular assignment in this course will be a combination of the information from each weeks assignment The goal of this project is for you to demonstrate an understanding of the strategic planning process culminating in the development of a master plan that will guide your nursing division, department or unit in providing quality patient care and outcomes. You will be asked in each week to present an overview of your organization that includes the structure, mission, vision, values, philosophy statements, strategic planning process, policies and budgeting.
To develop a master plan for any organization one must begin with an assessment of the organization. You will complete a SWOT analysis on your unit, department or nursing division for that assessment.
This assignment must include the following:
- An overview of your organization in which you present:
- The current organizational structure.
- The mission, vision, values and philosophy statements.
- Policies that affect the nursing division and ultimately patient care.
- The strategic plan of the overall organization.
- Provide an overview of the current organizational structure of your nursing division.
- Present your SWOT analysis with identified goals/objectives (a minimum of 3 goals for each area) to address weaknesses, threats and opportunities, as well as strengths.
- Discuss staffing on your unit or in your department and identify how it is established and is it adequate to meet patient care needs.
- As a nursing manager, discuss how you would develop a budget for your department or unit.
It must be a minimum or 10 pages; APA formatting is required with a minimum of 10 references properly cited.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."