Healthcare Policy And Health Promotion (Due 20 Hours)
1) Minimum 4 pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum of three paragraphs per page
You must strictly comply with the number of paragraphs requested per page.
Part 1: minimum 2 pages
Part 2: minimum 2 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
The writing must be coherent, using connectors or conjunctive to extend, add information, or contrast information.
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Healthcare Policy
1. Reflect and describe how to link nursing, healthcare policy, patient advocacy, health reforms, and policy with nursing practice (two paragraphs)
2. Discuss healthcare policy and political actions(two paragraphs)
3. Discuss the impact of nursing mentors/educators during the healthcare policy course.(two paragraphs)
Part 2: Health promotion
Healthy aging is an important public health issue, both nationally and internationally. The World Health Organization (WHO) recognizes healthy aging as a process whereby all people of all ages are able to live a healthy, safe and socially inclusive lifestyle.
1. Describe how aging in older adults is accelerated by poverty (One paragraph)
2. Discuss how social determinants of health for older adults are impacted by those living in poverty (Four paragraphs)
3. Make a proposal to improve the social determinants for impoverished older adults (One paragraph)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."