Interview 1 clinical supervisors at local human services agencies or private practice. Ask questions to determine what they consider to be the most pressing ethical and legal issues in the supervisory relationship. In addition to your own questions, include the following:
- What are the rights of trainees?
- What are the main responsibilities of supervisors?
- To what degree should supervisors be held responsible for the actions of their supervisees?
- What kind of specialized training have you had in supervision?
- What are some common problems faced by supervisors in carrying out their responsibilities?
Share details about the person you interviewed, the type of agency where s/he works, and client population. Reflect on your experience and what you learned.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."