· Be 100 words or more
· Use the stand English grammar and spelling
· References are cited (if necessary)
· APA Format
Read the case study below and answer the following questions
Communicable Disease Control
Knowledge of communicable diseases is fundamental to the practice of community/public health nursing because these diseases typically spread through communities of people. The community health nurse has to complete an investigation about a Salmonella outbreak in the local community that occurred from food served at a local fast-food chain .
1. Prior to contacting the individuals in the community who are affected with Salmonella for an interview, what key items must be completed by the community health nurse in the process of investigating a reportable communicable disease?
- What key things should be considered by the community health nurse during the interviews of those individuals with Salmonella?
- There are three modes of transmission for communicable diseases. Provide a brief description of the three modes of transmission. Which mode of transmission is involved for the Salmonella communicable disease outbreak?
- There are several strategies used for the three levels of prevention in communicable disease control. What types of prevention methods and activities are considered to prevent communicable disease, such as Salmonella, from occurring in a community?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."