The first place to start learning how different research methodologies impact research is within your own discipline. Once you understand why a particular methodology is predominant within your industry, you will better understand why a different methodology is used in other industries.
Upon successful completion of the course material, you will be able to:
- Distinguish the important aspects of the three research methodologies.
- Chapter 6 Arbnor and Bjerke
This assignment continues the discussion of activity 4.1 as you will identify the most used research methodology in your field. Clearly, researchers need to have expertise in the methodology most commonly used in their own industry.
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Prepare a discussion posting of at least 500 words that answers the following questions:
- Identify the most used research design in your field of study.
- Why is this design the most used?
- With which of the three methodologies is this research design associated?
- How good is the fit of this research design with your chosen field of specialization?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."