A- About Me: Tell us who you are. Where do you come from? Where do you live now? What are your hobbies and interests?
B- Course Outcomes: Find and list the official course outcomes for each of your other (non-UNV-501) courses. The list should be broken down by course number and name so we can see which outcomes are taught in which courses.
C- About My Company/Workplace: Tell us about the company where you work. What is the industry, size, location, major products or services, longevity of the company?
D- Job Description: What is your official job description as verified by your employer, site or project manager? Include your official and up-to-date resume.
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Write a paper that describes your work and your learning using the following outline:
- About Me
- My Course Outcomes
- About My Company/Workplace
- My Job Description
- Organize the paper using the A-D topic headings provided.
- The paper should be 250-300 words, typed, double-spaced, 12 point font, APA format.
I take business management classes and I work for a solar manufacturing company as IT analyst(SAP support), business analyst and business support
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."